"Forming Foundation for the Future"
Our mission statement guides the purpose and direction of our school. The mission of Sweet Grass County High School is to:
- Build-life skills and success
- Encourage-self and others
- Enhance-learning and involvement
Our beliefs are:
- All students need to develop life skills, to pursue individual interests and to experience success.
- All students need an environment that encourages self-expression, tolerance and awareness.
- All students need opportunities for learning and involvement in the community.
- All students need experiences that promote social responsibility.
The philosophy and goals are presented to students and patrons by means of: student handbooks, teacher handbooks, teacher meetings, and student assemblies.